Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Baby Bump 26 weeks + Intrepid in NYC

What a crazy week! I did one of my whirlwind tours back to NY + NJ to see family and friends. Spending time with my brother and his awesome family, my mom, my dad, my grandma, and the multiple trips to NYC to see my friends that are still hanging in the city. It seems that most are leaving but it is fun to see those that have known me the longest!


Attached are some fun photos of my sister-in-law Mags and my cute nephews Jake (the redhead) + Luke. We took them to see the Intrepid in NYC — the aircraft carrier that is now a museum. It was a perfect place to take two rowdy little boys! Marc (my brother) did not join on us this trip to the city and Randy was working this week. So he was not able to come. Saving up vacation days for when our baby comes along! It was a wonderful trip and next they all see me, I should have a baby in my arms.


26 week baby bump!

Mags, Jake + Luke in the submarine

Me with Luke + Jake

Mags with her boys. See the brotherly love!

No comments: