Monday, October 17, 2011

Baby Bump 31 weeks - The Pumpkin Patch

Sunday was an amazing fall day to check out The Pumpkin Patch on Sauvie Island, just on the other side of Portland. We took off to meet our friends Sarah + Andy with their baby Ally to go pick some pumpkins, go through a corn maze and get some fresh produce to go. It was warm, sunny and a blast. We were all on the hunt for the perfect pumpkin to take home (with hundreds of other people having the same idea!) We had some good laughs and Randy sure did his part to make me smile!!! I feel so lucky to go through this with Randy.


31 week baby bump - about the size of this pumpkin?!


Randy making me feel better about my size!


I think he was having a little too much fun!
Corn Maze.



Andy + Sarah bringing Ally to her 1st Pumpkin Patch.

No comments: