Friday, January 13, 2012

Hudson - Week 4

Holy cow...it's been an entire month since Hudson was born. Time sure flies when you are sleep deprived, feeding and changing diapers. We sure are proud of him and he is such a good baby! He loves to play during the day and we are getting a lot better at sleeping at night (which we are very thankful for). We got out for some walks and a hike in the Gorge, been trying to make it to a restaurant here and there, and Hudson learned to take a bottle, so Randy can do a feeding a night. Every day is something new. This is the ULTIMATE test of patience!

Big yawn!

I think I need to poop...

Going for a hike in the Gorge.




Dad gets to feed Hudson.

Check out my new quilt that my Aunt Pat made me...Thank you!!!

And Sarah knit me this cool frog hat!

I dance during the day.

I cry when I am sooo tired.

I like to be cute.

And blow bubbles.

And of course sleep, so mommy and daddy can rest!

No comments: