Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hudson_week 5

Hudson had a busy week! We had a visit from Grandpa Johnny, Auntie Michelle, Cousin Michelle + Jimmy, who snuggled with Hudson all afternoon. He is really getting strong and holding his head up more and starting to focus on people and items. And of course he had his first trip to the ski slopes at Mt. Hood Meadows. He can't miss a powder day! Randy and I only got to take a few runs each taking turns, but something is better than nothing!

Still learning to deal with the lack of sleep, the need to do something in the short windows between feedings and the overtake of baby stuff coating the house. But watching him change is the best part!

Look at me, I can hold me head up!

We love to play in the snow!

Dad makes sure the car is all cleared off.

Mom is happy that she got to make some turns, while I stayed in the lodge warm and cozy.

Family time is fun, especially meeting new people and hanging with Grandpa and Auntie!

Dzus (the dog) loved meeting me...

And Cousin Michelle knew how to hold me just right!

No comments: