Friday, September 26, 2008

Full of Hot Air!


Julie & Margaret in the balloon


What a great morning!!! I got to go up hot air ballooning with one of my best friends (who happens to be a balloon pilot) Margaret! This is my 4th trip with Margaret and I feel so lucky to be able to go every summer for the last 4 summers! And joining us was my boss Latham, who got to video the experience for a blog entry on www.jacksonholetraveler.com. That should be posted in the next few weeks. I'll let you know when its up! But check out his photos on Flickr. Click the link below to see his photos. They are beautiful and worth checking out. Latham is a photographer and takes much better photos than I do!


The fall leaves are almost in prime color and the views are spectacular right now! Ballooning is the oldest form of flight in the world and so calm and relaxing. I suggest it to anyone who is not afraid of heights!



Margaret getting the balloon ready to fly.
See the big flame!



One of the other balloons that was up.
Check out the cool graphics of the Tetons on the envelope of the balloon.

No comments: